Parents' Toolkit SEND:
SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) resources, activities and support to help you and your family during lockdown.
Please see link below on supporting your young persons mental health and wellbeing
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
Resources to Support Pupils returning to School
Books Beyond Words