The School Day
- Pupils can arrive between 8.50 and 8.55 am and go to their own classrooms. Most arrive by school transport and are met by staff.
- Pupils have a 15 minute break in the morning and are welcome to bring a 'healthy snack' or send in snack money and school will purchase this.
- The Lunch break is an hour sitting between 12.00 and 1.00
- In the dining room pupils sit at the same table each day in class or friendship groups. Some tables have a teaching assistant supporting pupils. Special diets and medical needs are fully catered for including regular administration of medications. Pupils are collected from the hall by teaching staff and return to class for afternoon lessons.
- Pupils gather at 3.00pm to be escorted to transport or are collected by parents.
Register close at 9.30am and 1.30pm