Please click on image above for GSSC Curriculum Map.
The Curriculum is central to fulfilling the school aims, and is designed to be flexible with particular emphasis on the needs of the individual.
We aim to promote harmony and equal opportunity for pupils, regardless of race, culture, sex, religion, social or economic circumstance and to provide a curriculum that is relevant, aspirational and meaningful.
The curriculum is based on five elements:
- The need to communicate with others.
- The need to develop self-awareness and independence.
- The need to understand their environment and the world in which they live.
- The need to be creative and appreciative of creativity in others.
- The need to better understand their life.